Choose the membership level that applies to you, your business or organisation.
FREE Community Membership
As a community member you will:
- a combined voice for the reinvigoration and sustainable growth of Wynnum;
- first knowledge of activities & campaigns being planned + opportunities to get involved;
- priority invitations to local events and functions.
Every local is welcome.
PAID Business Membership
SOLE TRADER / NFP
Includes Community Membership
- visibility on our online directory, including backlinks to increase domain authority and reach;
- advertise your events through our channels;
- invitations to networking events;
- at least one social media promotion
$100 / year
SMALL BUSINESS / RETAIL
Includes Level 1 Membership
- minimum of one logo placement on our monthly page in the Community Leader Newspaper;
- at least one logo placement in our monthly newsletter footer.
$250 / year
Includes Level 2 Membership
- priority corporate sponsorship and community involvement opportunities
- visibility and backlinks on the homepage of WynnumNow.com
- additional story and social media coverage.
$1000 / year
We encourage all of the Wynnum Community to join
and be part of this combined voice for Wynnum.
Projects, events, and activations.
"I painted that!" Over two weekends, WCI (Wynnum Commerce Inc.) invited Wynnum locals to paint a well-known wall in the middle of our business district. The wall was designed and prepped by professional street wall artists All City Walls and 'coloured in' by our...
Wynnum Central station has come to life with the addition of four new garden beds bursting with colour in a train station beautification initiative. WCI (Wynnum Commerce Inc) coordinated with Joan Pease and Queensland Rail to bring the project to life. We would like...
Councillor Lisa Attwood inspected the WCI Illuminations Festival lighting as part of Wynnum Fringe Festival. The massive Wynnum letter are portable and will be backlit in various locations around Wynnum. Thank you to Brisbane City Council for the grant that supplied...
The Event Wynnum locals had a great afternoon at the most enjoyable Melbourne Cup event of the area. The profits from ticket sales and raffles came to a just under $3,000. The chosen charity for the event was Play 4 a Cure Ltd, who not only raises funds for cancer...
Some of our Members are:
- Port of Brisbane
- Screen Queensland
- Wynnum Manly Leagues Club
- Bayside Women in Business
- Waterloo Bay Hotel
- The Fat Duck
- Cultivate Design Co
- SteinArt Graphic Design
- Thinktank Architects
- Bendigo Community Bank Wynnum/Manly
- Wynnum Fringe
- Vibrant Business
- Visit Wynnum Manly
- Wynnum Golf Club
- Wynnum Shopping Centre