- To encourage the growth of businesses in our local area.
- Reinvigorate the Wynnum Central Retail District.
- To encourage a community between businesses to work together to improve the growth of the area.
- To enable a forum for local businesses to help cross promotion.
- To facilitate community events that bring people to Wynnum (both visitors and new residents).
- To spotlight the benefits of Wynnum to again bring people to Wynnum.
- To encourage people in the area to shop local and to use local services.
- To highlight our local businesses.
- To encourage those visiting the Wynnum Foreshore to come up to the Wynnum Retail area.
- To help the perception of Wynnum change from an old suburb to a happening, vibrant suburb.
- To educate our members on better business practices.
The Benefits of Being a Member
Have a Voice
Combined voice for the reinvigoration of Wynnum, lobbying with all levels of government. Be part of it!
Be on the Directory
Visibility of your website on our business directory, set up your events on the Wynnum Events pages. Another backlink for your SEO for your website. Networking opportunities.
Group marketing of events, all working on an overall marketing strategy to promote the whole. Cross platform marketing in our Facebook and Instagram Pages. Promotion opportunities and corporate sponsorships available for upcoming events..
Part of the community feel that we love about Wynnum is promoted by interactive events for our locals and our visitors. We have many events in the Wynnum area, great people, with great ideas. The group helps to make these events a reality. and works with the different levels of government to help with funding and promotion.
Advocating for Projects
There are many local projects that increase the joy of living in Wynnum. From beautifying and green-scaping the Wynnum Central train station, improving our Wynnum Laneways, and Wynnum Walls. We liaise with the different levels of government to help with funding and promotion.
Making Wynnum Shine ... we all know there is something special about it, now lets show it off to the rest of the country
Building a powerful business support network in our local area, promoting our local businesses first.
Keeping the essence of Wynnum ... it's the vibe ...
Increasing the confidence in our local area, encouraging local employment and building a better future for Wynnum
Get on our free mailing list. Join as an Individual member and find out what is going on for the future of Wynnum and Wynnum Commerce. Every local is welcome!
Sole Trader Membership
Sole traders can join the group. Membership includes access to the online business directory, list their events, and will be invited to networking events.
Small Business / Retail Membership
Small businesses or retail owners with less than 10 staff can join the group. Small businesses or retail owners with less than 10 staff can join the group. Membership includes access to the online business directory and invitations to networking events.
Larger businesses are also welcomed into the group. Small businesses or retail owners with less than 10 staff can join the group. Membership includes access to the online business directory and invitations to networking events.
Non-for-Profit Organisation Membership
Organisations are also welcome to join the group and will be featured in the online directory as well, and be able to list their events.