We will try to answer all of your Wynnum Halloween Parade questions here!
- What time does the parade start?
- As close as possible to 6pm, the parade route will start being cleared from 5.30pm
- What is the parade route?
- The parade starts on Bay Terrace at Berrima Street and travels towards Edith Street where it will turn right and finish at Chemist Warehouse.
- How do I join the parade?
- Can I bring my dog?
- Yes you can, BUT the high level of attendance to the parade and the limited space during the parade may be scary for your fur baby.
- Is there disability access parking at the event?
- Yes. There are limited spaces available under Wynnum Shopping Centre. There is also access parking at the Wynnum Community Centre.
- Where is the best place to park?
- We suggest you park at a train station and catch a train to Wynnum Central
- Parking close to the event would be best along The Esplanade
- Please refer to our Parade Map for closed roads.
- Can I bring my own alcohol to the event?
- No, this is an alcohol free event. Drinking alcohol is only permitted in Licenced Premises. Refer to our Parade Map to locate these.
- How do I enter the Best Dressed Competition?
- The best way to be chosen as a finalist in the Best Dressed Competition is to join the Parade. Head to the Berrima Street end of Bay Terrace at 5.30pm and locate one of our Parade Marshalls. They have the finalist cards to enable you to enter the judging parade on the main stage at 7.15pm.
- Will there be fireworks this year?
- No, we do not have the funding or resources to have a firework display at this years event.
- What food trucks will be at the event?
- Our food truck vendors are listed on the second page of our ‘official event map’ here.
- Where is the First Aid located?
- The First Aid station is located at 89 Bay Tce in front of Bayside Hand Therapy.
- Where are the toilets located?
- There are toilets near Anytime Fitness & at the Community Centre in Florence Street Plus toilets near the corner of Bay Terrace and Charlotte Street.
Thank you to our Sponsors & Supporters